Enquire Now
804, 8th Floor, pearl business park, netaji subhash place, delhi -110034


Know More

Frequently Asked Questions

A permanent resident (PR) card is official proof of your status as a permanent resident in Canada. As part of the immigration process, new permanent residents will automatically receive a card by mail when they first arrive in Canada. This is part of the immigration process and you do not need to apply for a PR Card. As part of the process, the required documents are filled out by the Canadian border officials when you first land in Canada. No further action is required from you. It usually takes three to four months for your first PR card to arrive by mail. You can check the latest processing times on the government website for up-to-date information on timelines.

Alternatively, if you are renewing your PR card, need to change your legal name or gender designation on the card, need to replace your lost, stolen or damaged card, or have a unique immigration situation, here are the steps to apply for a new PR card:

  • Gather documents: Including your PR card if you are renewing it, valid passport or travel document, photos, translation of documents if they are not in English or French.
  • Fill out the application form: Complete the Application for a Permanent Resident Card and Document Checklist form.
  • Pay the fees: The fee for a PR card is $50 CAD and Biometrics fee is $85 CAD per person or $170 CAD per family. Include payment receipt with your application.
  • Send your application: Mail or send your application by courier.

Your family may be able to immigrate with you to Canada if they are processed for PR as your dependents. This includes:

  • Spouse or common-law partner
  • Dependent child
  • Your spouse or common-law partner’s dependent child
  • A dependent child of a dependent child

However, your dependents are not permitted to arrive in Canada before you. You can also sponsor eligible family members through the Family sponsorship program. This allows family members to live, work, and study in Canada. As a sponsor, you need to prove you will:

  • Meet basic needs of food, shelter, and clothing for your family member
  • Be able to support the family member financially for a period of time
  • Not be receiving social assistance for reasons other than a disability

Language points are based on your ability to communicate in one or both of Canada’s official languages. Points are based on your ability to read, write, listen and speak in both languages. Canadian immigration requires you to take an approved language test to prove your language levels. The approved tests are the Canadian Language benchmarks (CLB) for English and Niveaux de compétence linguistique canadiens (NCLC) for French.

Newcomers who speak English and French can earn up to a maximum of 28 points. If you only speak one of Canada’s official languages, you can still earn a maximum of 24 points. To qualify, you must score a level of CLB 9 or NCLC 9 in all four language areas. To earn 28 points, you must also meet the minimum level of CLB5 or NCLC5 in all four language areas.

Searching for a job in a new country can feel daunting. Get job-ready by preparing a Canadian-style resume and cover letter ahead of time. Remember that most Canadian employers will want to know if you are legally allowed to work in Canada. This often translates to being a permanent resident (PR), having a work permit, being an international student who is allowed to work in Canada, being the spouse of an international student, or being a Canadian citizen.

  • Search job websites: This is a good starting point for many job opportunities. Popular sites include the Canadian government’s Job Bank, LinkedIn Jobs, Indeed, Monster, and Workopolis.
  • Network and volunteer: As many as 65-85 per cent of jobs aren’t posted online. Networking or volunteering is one way to tap into Canada’s hidden job market. LinkedIn is an excellent tool to connect with other people in your industry.
  • Look for a mentor: A mentor can provide advice and coaching on the local job market, grow your professional network, and help find career opportunities.
  • Immigrant-serving organizations: Government-funded organizations such as ACCES Employment and COSTI can help newcomers find employment. Many of these organizations also organize job fairs.
  • Contact employment agencies and recruiters: Specialized employment agencies and recruiters can help you find a job in your field. Search for recruiters on LinkedIn or through a web search. Some of the top employment agencies in Canada include Robert Half, Randstad Canada, and Hays Canada

Canada provides the opportunity to gain a world-class education in a multi-cultural setting, making it a rewarding decision. To study in Canada as an international student, you need to apply for a study permit:

  • Enroll at a Designated Learning Institution (DLI).
  • Get your documents ready, including proof of acceptance, proof of identity, and proof of financial support.
  • Apply for a student permit online or via mail.
  • Prepare for arrival once your student permit has been approved. You will need to have the following documents:
    • Passport and travel documents, including a letter of introduction
    • Valid eTA or temporary resident visa
    • A valid letter of acceptance from a school
    • Proof of funds to support yourself in Canada
    • Any other letters of reference
    • Proof of leaving Canada at the end of your stay

Yes , we are registered under MCA ( MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS) India . ISO certified and Association with WHRPC ( World Human Right Protection Commission)

Can't Find The Answers ?