Process for Canada PR from India
Canada Permanent Residency (PR) is generally the most looked for after visa classification for skilled professionals in India and abroad.To obtain a PR Visa in Canada you need to apply under one of these categories: Express Entry System, QSWP, PNP etc.
Eligibility Criteria for getting PR in Canada from India
To qualify for obtaining PR Visa for Canada an applicant must meet the following criteria:
- You need to have a score of 67points dependent on age, educational experience, work experience, adaptability, language abilities and Canadian Arranged Employment.
- The roles of your work experience should highlight in the occupations rundown of Canada, known as "National Occupational Classification". When your eligibility is affirmed, you can apply for visa card in 3 easy steps discussed below:
3 Simple Steps to apply for Canada PR Visa from India
- Check your points followed by your educational assessment by WES or other assessing bodies related to it.
- Apply online through an electronic entryway called Express Entry and get chosen dependent on your positioning
- Receive an invitation to apply. Prepare the final application along with all the relevant records.
Now that you are done with all the steps mentioned above and your visa is confirmed, you will be asked to submit your passport to the Canadian Embassy in India, who will be responsible for stamping Canada’s Visa in your passport.
Documentation Requirements to apply for PR in Canada for Indians
- Adequate funds confirmation to help the application
- ECA (Educational Credential Assessment)
- You need to present the originals, duplicates, and official translations of documents supporting the application.
- Apart from this, if you have any educational degrees, diplomas, and certificates, individuality identification proof documents you need to present them also.
- If you have any sponsor letters or any relevant data then you need to submit that also.
- The result of the Skills Assessment test.
- Language Test Result (IELTS, and so on.)
- Other required documents that are dependent on the diverse visa categories.