New Zealand Student Visa Process from India
If you intend to do a full-time course in New Zealand that is longer than three months then you need to apply for a study visa for New Zealand. A student visa to New Zealand allows an individual to study full time in New Zealand but for a limited period of time. There are some conditions that you need to meet before obtaining a student visa for New Zealand.
Requirements for New Zealand (NZ) Study Visa from India
- Offer letter from Education Provider
- Financial Status
Before applying for your Study Visa to New Zealand you need to present the offer letter you got from the University/Education Provider/College you will be studying in.
You will have to prove that you have the financial stability or your sponsors who will be taking care of the tuition fees, your living expenses etc. You should be well prepared with the documents regarding the same for verification purposes ahead.
Documents Required for New Zealand (NZ) Student Visa from India
The following Documents are required for the application process for applying for a Student Visa for New Zealand.
- Valid Passport – Your visa must be legitimate for at any rate three months past your time to remain in New Zealand
- A Student Visa Application Form (INZ 1012) that is complete in all respects.
- Offer Letter – You need to present an offer letter, that you’ve been offered from a University/College/Organization in New Zealand. The forms are normally given after the education costs(or tuition fee) has been received.
- Letter from your present institution affirming status as a study abroad student.
- Medical coverage(Health Insurance) receipt.
- You might be required to submit Health and Character certificates, to demonstrate that your intention of living in New Zealand is bonafide.
- Two passport-sized photos
An additional set of documents might also be required apart from the ones mentioned above. These can be anything from the evidence of your financial stability to presenting your academic certificates. These might include:
- Transcripts, degrees, certificates of achievement, diplomas etc.
- Valid proof of scores that your college requires like TOEFL, GRE, GMAT etc.
- Proof of your financial status that states clearly how you will be paying your tuition fee, handling your living expenses etc.
New Zealand Student Visa Processing Time from India
Immigration New Zealand processing time for student visa applications submitted online is around four weeks (20 working days), and if you submitted your NZ student visa application as hard copy then it will take between 5 to 6 weeks.