New Zealand (NZ) Spouse Visa
If your partner stays in New Zealand, and you both plan to stay together in one country, rather than living miles apart, you can apply for a New Zealand Spouse Visa in that case. As per New Zealand Immigration two people of opposite gender or same gender eligible for a spouse visa to New Zealand if they have:
- Legal Marriage
- Relationship status is de facto.
- A civil union.
Eligibility Criteria for New Zealand (NZ) Spouse Visa
If you are planning to apply for a spouse visa then you need to qualify the following set of eligibility criteria regarding the same to the immigration officer:
- You must comply with some minimum requirements for recognition as a couple.
- You need to prove the genuineness of your relationship.
- You need to have good character.
- You should meet the minimum health requirements.
- Your partner must be capable enough and eligible to hold your application.
- You must be living with your partner.
You can check for the requirements as they tend to vary from temporary to permanent resident visas. Make sure you are checking it for New Zealand Spouse Visa.