Migrate to the UK from India
Living or settling in the UK is a dream of many migrants. The migrants from around the globe have transformed the country into a cosmopolitan metropolis. Also, UK is undeniably a country with a very rich economy and an incredible quality of life. Migrants come from all over the world seeking high standards of living and of course immense job opportunities and great work culture in the UK. The country also retains a good position in the economy owing to its infrastructure and deep involvement in global trade.
Why settle in the UK?
There are numerous reasons why you can live and settle in the UK. To list a few of them are:
- Strong and well-established economy
- The country has an immense demand for skilled talent to boost its advanced economy
- The UK has a vibrant Indian community
- Advanced and free healthcare via NHS
- Great place to study as it is home to some of the world’s best universities
- A powerful passport that eases out global travel
Documentation Required to settle in the UK Immigration
- You ought to take the English language proficiency test. For this, you have to appear for IELTS, TOEFL.
- You should belong to a country that is not included in the European Economic Area.
- You should have in possession all the important and required documents, work experience certificates and other documents that are needed to register in a college or apply for a job to enter in the UK.
- You should have proof and presence of an adequate amount of funds in your bank account that will support you during your stay on a student or work visa for initial years in the UK.
- You need to be of good character.
- You should meet all the health requirements as set by the UK authorities.
Process of UK Immigration
There are many ways in which an individual can live and further settle in the UK. The UK comprises Wales, Scotland, England and Northern Ireland. Usually, individuals need to first live temporarily in the UK and henceforth apply for an ILR(Indefinite Leave to Remain). Some of the ways in which you can move to the UK are:
- You have a job offer in your hand.
- You are going there for study purposes.
- You intend at setting up your own business.
- Also, settling down if you are in a relationship with a UK Citizen or permanent resident.